Click on the ReFERENCES BELOW
2520 is found throughout the Bible,
from Genesis to Revelation.
- Genesis 1 & 2- The 7 Days of The Creation Week..each day the Earth revolved 360 degrees for a total of 2520 degrees in the course of a week.
- Genesis 15 - God's Unconditional Covenant that He established with Abraham. (The essence of 2520 is God's Covenant with Israel for all generations.)
- Numbers 7 - The dedication of the Altar...2520 shekels of Gold and Silver, and 252 animals sacrificed unto the LORD.
- Joshua 6 - The Ark of the Covenant (described in Exodus 25:20) was carried around the walls of Jericho seven times on the 7th day, demonstrating evidence of the divine standard. Seven-360 degree circles = 2520.
- Daniel 5 - “MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN,” = 2520
- Daniel 9 - The duration of the "70th Week of Daniel" is 2520 days. And it's midpoint (the 1260th day) represents Satan's animosity toward the plans of the Most High God.
Then he shall confirm a covenant with many for one week;
[one 'week' = 7 years, 7 years (360-days) = 2520 days]
But in the middle of the week
He shall bring an end to sacrifice and offering.
- Daniel 12:6 - specifically mentions the half-way point of the 2520 days. “How long shall the fulfillment of these wonders be?"..."a time, times, and half a time."
- Revelation 12:6, 14 - Again, Like Daniel 12, specifically mentions the half-way point of the 2520 days.
v.6 "Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days." 14 But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.